12mm Pert-Al-Pert Underfloor Pipe is a Multi-layer Pipe, made from a 5 layer composite material using PE-ET as the inner and outer layer. Coupled with a 0.2mm thick aluminium core with butt-welded construction.
12mm Pipe is traditionally used with low profile systems, such as our Gypsum and Lowtex. This MLCP pipe is easy to cut, bend and fix, complete with a 25year guarantee. The aluminium core prevents the ingress of oxygen.
Due to the smaller size of the pipe, the industry standard for 12mm pipe is a maximum loop length of 80 linear meters. The coils are cut to this length to ensure loop lengths are not too long. This wall thickness is only 1.6mm giving excellent flow rates.
12mm Pert-Al-Pert Underfloor Pipe Key Features
- Maximum operating pressure – 10 Bar
- Maximum Operating Temperature – 95oC
- Butt-welded manufacturing
- Five-layer composite pipe using PE-RT inner and outer layers with a 0.2mm thick edge-welded aluminium core
- Can be formed by hand and maintains its shape – perfect for underfloor heating pipework
- WRAS APPROVED
- 12mm OD Outside Diameter
- 8.8mm ID – Inside Diameter (1.6mm wall)
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.