This 22mm x 3/4″ compression Male Iron fitting can be used in both hot and cold water systems.
The 22mm 3/4″ compression fitting contains an olive which is a brass or copper ring with bevelled edges, it is compressed as it is pushed on to the pipe & when the nut is tightened a seal is created in the space between the pipe, nut, and receiving fitting – thereby forming a tight joint. This is quick and easy to fit, making this fitting a great choice for a wide range of applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Male Iron connections have an imperial male thread which can be useful in a range of applications.
- Compression connections can be fitted to copper pipe, or plastic pipe (with the correct insert
- Fully WRAS approved
- Easy to install with no flame required
- Compatible with low carbon steel, stainless steel and a range of plastic pipe
Suitable for hot and cold drinking water, heating and chilled water systems
- 16bar @ 95°C
- Material – DZR
- WRAS Approved
- 22mm copper x 3/4″ Male BSP
- MPN – M11220600
Also available in 22mm x 1″: 22mm x 1″