This Compression Male Iron fitting can be used in both hot and cold water systems. The compression fitting contains an olive which is a brass or copper ring with bevelled edges, it is compressed as it is pushed on to the pipe & when the nut is tightened a seal is created in the space between the pipe, nut, and receiving fitting – thereby forming a tight joint. This is quick and easy to fit, making this fitting a great choice for a wide range of applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Male Iron connections have an imperial male thread which can be useful in a range of applications.
- Compression connections can be fitted to copper pipe, or plastic pipe (with the correct insert
- Fully WRAS approved
- Easy to install with no flame required
- Compatible with low carbon steel, stainless steel and a range of plastic pipe
Suitable for hot and cold drinking water, heating and chilled water systems
- 16bar @ 95°C
- Material – DZR
- WRAS Approved
- 22mm copper x 3/4″ Male BSP – MPN – M11220600
- 22mm copper x 1″ Male BSP – MPN – M11220800
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.