These gorgeous treated Chamfered and Beaded Decking Post are the focal points of any deck railing area thanks to its quality craftsmanship and head-turning detail. Perfect to accompany our deck railing kit.
- The Chamfered and beaded deck post is a square 1250mm high deck post with a delicate finish at the top. Choose this decking post if you want to have a decorative decking area to really show off your garden. This deck post boasts both form and function.
- Our selection of pine decking newel posts is a great addition when used with other products within the same range or as a way to complete a deck railing kit as kits do not come complete with deck posts.
- All of our pine decking products are crafted using high-quality, slow-grown Northern pine which has been pre-treated and ready to be installed. Our quality pine is strong and more resistant to warping, twisting, and splinters than regular pine.
- Our Pine decking products have been pre-treated using TANALITH E which helps the product be resistant to splitting, warping, and the effects of the elements. However, regular maintenance and treatment are advised to prolong the life of the product.
- Our decking products have been created and treated to be used externally only and are not suitable to be used internally as is. Please visit the Stair Parts section for interior spindles. Please note, if you use them inside Cheshire Mouldings can no longer.
- Our pine decking products can be finished in a variety of ways with the use of varnish, oils, and paints. However, please ensure the product is prepared for finishing and is regularly maintained to keep up the appearance.
|Product Type||Deck Newel Post|
|Internal or External Use||As it is a natural product, some variation in length may occur as well as slight differences in colour. Please also note that knots may naturally occur in our decking timber products. Please check your products carefully on receipt.|