Emmeti 16x2MM Multilayer Pert AL underfloor heating pipe is ideal for use in Underfloor heating systems, thanks to its formidable construction. This multi-layer pipe is manufactured in Europe and made from a 5 layer composite material using PE-RT as the inner and outer layers. Coupled with a 0.2 mm thick aluminium core with butt-welded construction. Maximum operating pressure 10bar. Maximum operating temperature 70°C.
Emmeti 16x2MM Multilayer PertAL Pipe Specification
- WRAS Approved – Manufactured in Europe
- Five-layer composite pipe using PE-RT inner and outer layers with a 0.2mm thick edge-welded aluminium core.
- Butt-welded manufacturing method.
- Can be formed by hand and maintains its shape – perfect for underfloor heating pipework.
- Suitable for general use in underfloor and low-temperature heating applications, maximum temperature .70°C and 10 bar maximum pressure.
- The white outer layer looks good even in exposed runs.
- A wide range of complementary accessories to ensure trouble-free fitting, including pipe connectors, floor insulation, mounting rail, pipe staples, tacker guns and bend supports are available in the UFH Accessories section.
Manufacturers Part Number
- 100m – 28107002
- 200m – 28107000
- 500m – 28107004
If you’re doing this as a DIY project our manual holding clips are ideal for fixing the pipe down to the insulation.
For any information on Emmeti product range please visit – https://emmeti.co.uk/