Thes Emmeti MCLP pipe is ideal for use in Underfloor heating systems, thanks to its formstable construction.
Our WRAS approved multi-layer pipe is manufactured in Europe and made from a 5 layer composite material using PE-RT as the inner and outer layers coupled with a 0.2 mm thick aluminium core with butt welded construction. Maximum operating pressure 10bar; maximum operating temperature 70oC.
– WRAS Approved – Manufactured in Europe
– Five layer composite pipe using PE-RT inner and outer layers with a 0.2mm thick edge-welded aluminium core.
– Butt welded manufacturing method.
– Can be formed by hand and maintains its shape – perfect for underfloor heating pipework.
– Suitable for general use in underfloor and low temperature heating applications, maximum temperature .70oC and 10 bar maximum pressure.
– White outer layer looks good even in exposed runs.
– A wide range of complimentary accessories to ensure trouble-free fitting, including pipe connectors, floor insulation, mounting rail, pipe staples, tacker guns and bend supports are available in the UFH Accessories section.