The Emmeti Control T Actuator Head 230V has been developed and built around a sensitive wax/copper element, allowing for a more responsive operation. The Emmeti Actuator includes a pop-up indicator to show when the valve is open. This is commonly used when installing and maintaining a system.
The Control T actuator works by opening when the signal from the thermostats requests heat, this usually happens through a wiring centre. Once energised the actuator open and the pump and boiler fired. When an actuator opens this allows water to pass through into that required loop. When a room reaches temperature, the thermostat will stop calling for heat, which will, in turn, close the actuator.
The Emmeti Control T Head is fitted to the underfloor heating return bar on the manifold. This actuator will fit most underfloor heating manifolds, such as Maincor, Omnie, Komfort, Ivar, Robben, Emmeti and Reliance/JG.
Emmeti Control T Actuator Head Features
- 230v 2 Wire Normally Closed
- Pop-up Indicator
- 3.6mm Stroke
- 1m PVC Cable
- M30 x 1.5 ring nut PA 66
- Polycarbonate casing
- Stainless Steel Ring
- MPN – 01213242
Emmeti Control T Actuator Head is compatible with – EWC1 and any other 230v Wiring Centre.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.