The Emmeti EWC-1 Wiring Centre, 8 way, 230V version is designed to allow central electrical control of wall hung radiator and underfloor heating systems. Each heating zone can be controlled independently via the 8 channels.
Manufacturer Part number U9360010.
Emmeti EWC-1 Wiring Centre Features
- Integrated on/off switch to allow safe isolation when carrying out commissioning or repair work on the system
- Time switch terminals to allow central time control of multiple zones and night set back to thermostats if required
- Earth continuity terminal to ensure all electrical components in the system are earthed correctly
- Pump 230V output terminals with a 2.5 minute time-delayed relay which allows the electrothermic heads to open before energising the manifold pump.
- Volt free boiler terminals allow connection to a wide range of heat sources
- Clearly marked terminals to ensure correct connection of components
- LED indicators to give visual identification of zone operation as well as pump ‘ON’ and boiler ‘ON’ LED’s
- Potential to connect up to five electrothermic heads per channel for multi-loop zones
- Cable clamps included ensuring safe termination into the wiring centre
- Each channel allows connection of thermostat cable and electrothermic head which makes commissioning and fault finding simple
- Power ‘ON’ LED
- Power supply: 230V~ ±10% 50Hz
- Current absorption: According to the loads rating
- Fuse (F1): 8A Time delayed
- Pump output: 230V~
- Boiler output: Voltage free contact
- Therm./actuators outputs: 230V~
- Time prog. output (optional): 230V~
- Case: Material: ABS UL-V0 self-extinguishing
- Colour: Signal white (RAL 9003)
- Dimensions: 320 x 125 x 67 mm (WxHxD)
- Maximum applicable load: Actuators and thermostats: 2A Total 1,25A each channel
- Protection index: IP 44
- Operating temp: 0 – 40 °C.
- Storage temp: -10 – 50 °C
- Humidity limits: 20% .. 80% RH
- (non condensing)
- Pump: 5A@250V~ SPST
- Boiler: 5A@250V~ SPST