Emmeti Multilayer PertAL Pipe 16x2MM underfloor heating pipe is ideal for use in Underfloor heating systems, thanks to its formidable construction. This multi-layer pipe is manufactured in Europe and made from a 5 layer composite material using PE-RT as the inner and outer layers. Coupled with a 0.2 mm thick aluminium core with butt-welded construction. Maximum operating pressure 10bar. Maximum operating temperature 70°C.
Emmeti Multilayer PertAL Pipe 16x2MM Specification
- WRAS Approved – Manufactured in Europe
- Five-layer composite pipe using PE-RT inner and outer layers with a 0.2mm thick edge-welded aluminium core.
- Butt-welded manufacturing method.
- Can be formed by hand and maintains its shape – perfect for underfloor heating pipework.
- Suitable for general use in underfloor and low-temperature heating applications, maximum temperature .70°C and 10 bar maximum pressure.
- The white outer layer looks good even in exposed runs.
- A wide range of complementary accessories to ensure trouble-free fitting, including pipe connectors, floor insulation, mounting rail, pipe staples, tacker guns and bend supports are available in the UFH Accessories section.
Manufacturers Part Number
- 100m – 28107002
- 200m – 28107000
- 500m – 28107004
If you’re doing this as a DIY project our manual holding clips are ideal for fixing the pipe down to the insulation.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.