The Emmeti TM3-R Mixing Unit (FMU), assembled with the new Grundfos UPM3 Auto 7m circulation pump. Manufactured by precision engineered materials and provides long-lasting performance.
TM3 pump sets are factory tested at 10 bar. When Combining the TM3 with a manifold this kit includes remote sensing thermostatic mixing valve, high efficiency circulating pump, temperature gauge, integral automatic air vent and non-return valve for easy system filling.
Manifolds are available in 2-12 ways with two-stage flowmeters on the flow bars. The return includes electrothermic valves which are designed to be opened on demand by Control T electrothermic heads.
The mixing valve assembly is designed to supply a set temperature between 20°C and 65°C, which will suit a wide range of applications. Firstly the 20°C has been designed to ensure that the screed drying process can be carried out in accordance with BS EN-1264-4. Secondly with a temperature range of up to 65°C,, means that this system can be used with boiler and heat pumps systems. this temperature range along with the flow rate valve makes for the perfect balance of any system.
MPN – 28132260.
Emmeti TM3-R Mixing Unit Specification
- Standard 210mm Manifold Spacing with 1″ BSP connections
- Integrated flow rate control valve
- Temperature Range between 20-65°C.
- Pre-assemble pump and blending valve unit, for ease, if installation.
- Mixing Valve Kv 3-4.8, 10kw-18kw
- UPM3 Auto 7m pump is ErP 2015 compliant, with 3 control modes and a double de-blocking system.
If you require a replacement Pump for this Pump set – Replacement Pump.