10mm Single sized Gravel aggregate conforming to the requirements of BS EN12620. Sometimes referred to as Pea Gravel. In combination with cement, sharp sand and water, suitable to produce fine concretes.
- Typical moisture content: 3%
- Particle size: 4-10mm
- Shell content: ≤ 10%
- Chloride content: ≤ 0.01%
- Acid soluble sulfate: ≤ 0.8%
Gravel 10mm Applications
- For use on footings, paths, driveways, pipe bedding and steps
- Suitable for use in concrete for paths, patios, setting posts and steps
- Ideal for setting posts
Preparation for Concrete
All the constituents should be thoroughly mixed prior to the addition of water. Sufficient water should then be added to give a suitable consistence for placing and compaction. On completion of compaction and finishing the concrete surface, the surface should be covered with sheeting to prevent loss of moisture during curing and to protect from surface damage.
- Suitable for outside storage
Coverage as Fine Concrete Mix
- Maxipack bag – App. 0.35m2 @ 50mm depth
- Bulk Bag – App. 9m2 @ 50mm depth
Coverage as Top Dressing
- Maxipack bag – App. 0.4m2 @ 50mm depth
- Bulk bag – App. 12m2 @ 50mm depth
Please note that the product supplied comes in from natural sources and may vary in colour, size and texture.