Gravel 20mm Single sized aggregate conforming to the requirements of BS EN12620.
- Typical moisture content: 3%
- Particle size: 10-20mm
- Shell content: ≤ 10%
- Chloride content: ≤ 0.01%
- Acid soluble sulfate: ≤ 0.8%
Gravel 20mm Applications
- For use on paths and driveways
- Ideal for building use
In combination with cement, sharp sand and water in suitable mix designs to produce concretes for footings, foundations, setting posts, steps, etc. May also be used as a top dressing for paths and drive ways.
- Conforms to BS EN12620
- Well suited to building use
Coverage as Coarse Concrete Mix
- Maxipack bag – App. 0.35m2 @ 50mm depth
- Bulk bag – App. 4.5m2 @ 100mm depth
Coverage as Top Dressing
- Maxipack bag – App. 0.4m2 @ 50mm depth
- Bulk Bag – App. 12m2 @ 50mm depth
Preparation for Concrete
All the constituents should be thoroughly mixed prior to the addition of water. Sufficient water should then be added to give a suitable consistency for placing and compaction. On completion of compaction and finishing the concrete surface, the surface should be covered with sheeting to prevent loss of moisture during curing and surface damage.
- Product is supplied in polythene packaging
- Suitable for outside storage
Please note that the product supplied comes in from natural sources and may vary in colour, size, and texture.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.