This Grundfos & ESBE Manifold Pump Set is designed for the control of flow and water temperature in a UFH system. It is pre-assembled and tested to ensure that it can be fitted with the minimum of on-site labor and commissioned immediately once fitted. Grundfos A-rated Pump and Mixer Set Blending Valve thermostatically controls the flow temperature of water to the underfloor heating pipe.
This will fit most underfloor manifolds such as Watts, Ivar, Komfort, Uponor, Emmeti, Hetta, and many more.
Grundfos & ESBE Manifold Pump Set Specification
- 20°C – 55°C temperature range suited for force screed drying in accordance with (BS1264)
- “A” rated Grundfos 25/70 pump
- Integrated check valves for easy filling
- Temperature gauge
- Assembled in the UK; comes pre-tested, packaged, and ready for instant installation
- 2 year warranty
- Fully reversible (Left or Right sided manifold)
- Side or bottom entry connections
- Available in 210mm (200 and 225mm spacing also available, but not stocked) please contact us if you require a different size.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £150, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.