The Heatmiser 12V NeoStat is a powered thermostat with a volt free switch. The neoStat communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating. The 12v Low Voltage neoStat is compatible with the UH8-N Wiring centre.
Simple installation is key with Neo. neoStat has been designed to replace an existing three wire thermostat, and after joining the zone to the neoHub, remote controlability is possible.
The neoStat can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails or lighting – Neo offers you this and more!
- White Backlight with Proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft-touch keys with Proximity sensor
- Non-Programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 Day and 24 Hour Programming
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back Light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
ErP Class & Ratings
- Individual Product – I (1%)
- Multi Room Control with Individual Boiler Interlock – Class VIII (5%)