The Heatmiser NeoStat-E thermostat V2 is supplied with a 3 metre remote floor sensor and capable of switching up to 16A. It can also communicate with the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, creating a fully controllable network system.
The NeoStat-E can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer – so if you want to take control of your towel rails or lighting – Neo offers you this and more!
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat-e or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch (Available Soon).
Heatmiser NeoStat-E Thermostat V2 Features
- Stunning design
- White Back light with Proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft touch keys with Proximity sensor
- Operating Modes: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different 4) All days the same
- Air, Air & Floor, Floor Only Sensing Modes
- 3 Meter Remote Floor Sensor
- Compatible with 10K, 12K, 15K NTC Floor Probes
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels / Times per Day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Holiday Facility
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
The Heatmiser NeoStat-E Thermostats also comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Electric Underfloor up 16amp
- Control Towel Rads
- Control Lighting (Please check with manufacturers)