The Heatmiser NeoStat Thermostat 12V is a powered thermostat with a volt free switch. The neoStat communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating. The 12v Low Voltage neoStat is compatible with the UH8-N Wiring centre.
Simple installation is key with Neo. neoStat has been designed to replace an existing three wire thermostat, and after joining the zone to the neoHub, remote controlability is possible.
The neoStat can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails or lighting – Neo offers you this and more!
Heatmiser NeoStat Thermostat 12V Features
- White Backlight with Proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft-touch keys with Proximity sensor
- Non-Programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 Day and 24 Hour Programming
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back Light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
ErP Class & Ratings
- Individual Product – I (1%)
- Multi Room Control with Individual Boiler Interlock – Class VIII (5%)
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.