The Honeywell V4043H Motorised Zone Valve has a wide range of flow control applications in domestic and light commercial central heating systems. The V4043H (normally closed) models have end switches for electrical control of the pump and/or boiler.
Honeywell V4043H Motorised Zone Valve Features
- 2 Port Motorised Valve
- Motor open
- Spring return action
- Manual lever for filling & draining the system
- Powerhead replaceable without draining down
- Potential free end switch for electrical control of pump and/or boiler
- Quiet operation, minimal power consumption
- Supply Voltage: 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Cable Length: 1m
- Fluid Temperature: +5°C to +88°C
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to +50°C
- Flow Direction: As per the arrow on the valve body
- Auxiliary Switch Rating: 250VAC 4A
- Response Opening: 12 seconds
- Response Closing: 5 seconds
- Max. Static Pressure: 8 bar
- Max. Close-off Pressure: 1 bar
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.