JG Speedfit fittings have been designed for use with both plastic and copper pipe, in diameters of 10mm to 22mm, and are approved by the Water Research Centre within the requirements of the UK Water Fittings Byelaws Scheme. The twist and lock Speedfit fittings have a collection with stainless steel teeth and an ‘O’ ring to provide a permanent leak-proof seal. A simple twist of a screw cap locks the pipe into position and increases the compression on the ‘O’ring seal to give added security. JG Speedfit products are fully certified by the British Board of Agreement, approved by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme, and are kite marked to BS7291, Parts 1 and 3.
- Mains fed and indirect cold water systems
- Vented and unvented hot water systems
- Vented central heating systems
- Sealed central heating systems, provided temperatures and pressures comply with BS7291 Parts 1 and 3 Class S
- JG Speedfit should not be used for gas, fuel oil or compressed air applications
- CE Standard (Tested to EN…): BS 7291, KM 39767.
- Colour: White
- Connection Type: Push-Fit Connection
- Construction Material (Plumbing): Polybutylene
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 1 Year Guarantee
- Mount Type: Demountable & Reusable
- Product Type: Layflat Barrier Pipe
- 10mm x 25m
- 15mm x 50m
- 22mm x 25m
- 22mm x 50m
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.