Our Joist Hanger Standard Leg provides a quick and safe method of joist trimming for light and medium-duty joints. Standard Leg Speedy hangers can be used for medium-duty applications with 225mm maximum joist depth to be supported. Manufactured from 0.9mm thick pre-galvanised mild steel to BS EN 10327: 2004, DX51D + Z275.
Joist Hanger Standard Leg Features
- Adjustable fixing straps to suit multiple joist depths
- 275g/m2 Zinc Coating
- Covered by a European Technical Approval
- Galvanized Mild Steel Material – DX51D+Z275 to EN10346:2015
- Wrap Over (adjustable) joist hanger
- DoP Ref – EXP335CPR2013
- Height: 275mm
- Plaster/Render/Joist depth: Max joist height 225mm
- Material Gauge: 0.9mm
- Individual Weight (kg): 0.183
- Declared Loadbearing Capacity: 6.7kN (ULS)
- Fire Rating: Euroclass A1
- Fixing Hole Dimensions: 3.8mm
- Fixing Type: 3.75 x 30mm Square Twisted Sherardized/Galvanised Nails
- Fix using all nail holes to achieve stated loads.
- Ensure hanger is the correct size for joist. Any slack to be packed.
- Joists are to be cut square with a gap not exceeding 6mm from the rear of the hanger.
- Straps must be folded over supporting timber and fixed with holes provided. Do not shorten or modify straps.
- Ensure floor has suitable noggins/strutting as required before applying load.