Our Low Profile Self Levelling Underfloor Heating Packs are designed to give only a 15mm-18mm total build-up, with a level finish.
If you are having tiles, you can cover them at 15mm depth. If vinyl, carpeting or laminate an 18mm depth will need to be installed.
The trays have a self-adhesive back, the subfloor should be primed (primer also available) prior to installation. Once the trays are laid the plastic trays hold the pipe in place. This system is easy to install, with pipes evenly spaced, this system is perfect for any DIY project.
This system is very similar to the Uponor Minitec system.
System Key Features
- The Renovate Self Levelling Compound can be walked on after 2-3 hours (depth dependent).
- This system can be covered with a floor finish after just 4 hours.
- Full Compressive strength based on 15mm = 7 Days.
Low Profile Self Levelling Underfloor Heating Packs Content
Please Select pack size to see the underfloor heating complete kits.
- 12mm Pex Pipe – As Required
- Single Loop Control Pack or Manifold with Pump Set – As Required
- Reducers and/or Compression couplings – As Required
- Perimeter Edging – As Required
- 90 degree Bend Supports – As Required
- Lowtax Trays – As Required
- Level It Renovate Levelling Compound 20kg – As Required
The image is an illustration only, we may supply kits with either a Wilo or Grundfos pump. if you have a preference please leave a note and we will do our best to accommodate. Our manifolds are high-quality Manufactured Stainless Steel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can you put self-levelling over underfloor heating?
A. Yes, these low profile underfloor heating kits have been designed specifically for this. The holes in the tray mean there will be no weak spots as every part of the system will be encased in the compound.
Q. What is the thinnest underfloor heating system?
A. 15mm, depending on the floor finish.
Q. Can you lay underfloor heating without screed?
A. Yes, we have different systems, either our floating floor system or retrofit gypsum system.
Q. How do you install low profile underfloor heating?
A. Simply lay the trays on top of the subfloor and then clip the pipe into place at the desired centres. so long as the prep work is done the system is then read to be covered with self-levelling. There’s not much that can go wrong.