The Heatmiser Low Voltage Programmable Thermostat Slimline-N V2 is a low voltage programmable thermostat. The Slimline-N V2 is a programmable room stat and programmer in one, providing up to 4 different temperatures at different times of the day. Commonly used with the Heatmiser UH8-N Wiring Centre.
It includes Optimum Start which is an energy-saving feature designed to reduce the amount of heat-up time required depending on the conditions in the building.
Heatmiser Low Voltage Programmable Thermostat Features:
- Large display
- Non Programmable, 5/2 day or 7 day programming (selectable in software)
- Remote Sensing Facility (Remote Sensor Optional)
- Compatible with our Network Products
- Self Learning Optimum Start on 1st and 3rd Level
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic white back-light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- C / F Selectable
- Up to 4 changes in room temperature
- Key Locking Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting.
- Supply: 12v /
- Outputs: Volt free 3A Max
- Dimensions: 98mm x 85mm x 13mm (Height, Width, Depth)
Please Note: This thermostat is flush mounting. After installation, the depth is 13mm