Multi Pro MoistSure Tile Backer eliminates all the problems associated with tiling on to gypsum or plywood without having to overcome the handling / fixing inconveniences and the health risks encountered when working with cement based tile backer boards. No wonder more and more projects and stockists across the UK are moving over to Multi-pro Tile Backer.
Resistant Multi-Pro Tile Backer Board is Manufactured using inorganic substances and alkaline resistant fibreglass mesh. The product is naturally cured using little to no energy through cold fusion unlike similar competitive products on the market which use autoclaving technology. This ensures that Resistant Multi-Pro Tile Backer Board has a relatively low impact on the environment. Multi-Pro Tile Backer Board achieves its superior strength and flexibility by the introduction of two layers of alkaline resistant glass fibre mesh.
Multi Pro MoistSure Tile Backer Specification
- Density: 1050kg/m3
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass A1 to EN13501-1
- Thermal Conductivity : 0.307 W/mK
- Dimensional Tolerance Length & Width: +/- 2mm
- Dimensional Tolerance Thickness: +/- 0.2mm
- Dimensional Tolerance Edge Straightness: 1mm per metre
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.