O’Keeffes Working Hands – Guaranteed Relief for Extremely Dry, Cracked Hands.
O’Keeffes Working Hands Benefits
From builders to nurses, busy parents to beauticians; working with your hands all day, every day can be pretty tough on the skin. Dry, cracked skin can cause discomfort especially for workers who rely day-to-day on their hands. That’s why we set out to make a product specifically for those people.
O’Keeffe’s Working Hands hand cream not only replenishes the moisture levels in the skin, but also provides the skin with the protection it needs. Non-greasy and unscented, our seriously hydrating formula works as hard as you do.
Why it works
O’Keeffe’s highly-concentrated proprietary formulations were developed to relieve severely dry skin, decrease dryness and provide long-lasting moisturisation.
The skin’s natural barrier can be damaged, which leads to increased water loss that causes dry, cracked skin. O’Keeffe’s Working Hands not only protects the skin from further water loss, but the creams also draw moisture to the skin. The protective barrier seals in that moisture, reducing the rate of evaporation.
For best results
Apply a small amount of O’Keeffe’s hand cream as needed throughout the day. Apply after hand washing, after bathing and at bedtime as these are the most effective times for moisturising extremely dry skin.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £150, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.