Original 73mm Scotch Common bricks are a high-quality wirecut brick that replicates the appearance of the old ‘Scotch Common’ brick.
The traditional manufacturing process has been faithfully recreated to produce the coal-spotted faces and natural colour variation synonymous with the original bricks.
Original Scotch Common has been carefully developed to exactly replicate the authentic traditional bricks and presents an ideal, sustainable alternative to reclaimed bricks for RMI projects and new build alike.
Bulk Quantity – 550.
For smaller quantities, please contact your local branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Benefits
- High quality facing brick
- Contribute to thermal mass
- Can be recycled at the end of their use
- Locally sourced raw materials
- Manufactured to BS EN 771-1
- Texture – lightly textured
- Brand- Original Scotch Common Solid
- 228 x 108 x 73 mm
- Colour – Through colour clay extruded brick
- Dry Weight per Brick (KG) – 2.72kg
- Comp. strength (N/mm2) – 81.5 (mean)
Please note that the image is for illustration purposes online.