OSB Grade 3 Structural Board FSC (or PEFC) is a precision-engineered easy to machine board for structural use, ideal for flooring, roof decking and wall sheathing purposes. The OSB is suitable for load-bearing applications in construction and all different environmental conditions such as extreme humidity and dryness. The moisture-resistant board is engineered for industrial as well as domestic and decorative applications. This versatile wood-based panel is BBA Certified. This structural board also conforms to the latest European low emission standards. This product has also been known as pineapple board.
OSB Grade 3 Structural Board Applications
- Structural applications: walls, floors, roofs, staircases, hoardings
- Interior: furniture elements, decorative elements in indoor spaces, framework in upholstered furniture, door panels, claddings and partition walls
- Packaging: shipping boxes and containers, pallets
- Retail & exhibitions
- Warehouse management (shelving, racking, etc.)
OSB Grade 3 Structural Board Specification
- Grade 3
- Length – 2440mm
- Width – 1220mm
- Thickness – 11mm or 18mm
- Complies with – EN 300 – type OSB 3; EN 13501-1: class D-s1, d0; EN 13986:2004+A1:2015
Features & Benefits
- High load-bearing capacity and stiffness for construction purposes
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable product
- Increased resistance to humid conditions
- High flexibility and impact resistance
- High dimensional accuracy and shape stability
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.