Plastering Sand is a washed sharp sand conforming to BS EN 13139 aggregates for mortar.
Plastering Sand Applications
- Internal cement plasters
- External rendering
- Hydraulic lime mortars
- Conforms to BS EN 13139
- Can be used to produce Hydraulic lime mortars
- One Maxipack bag:- 0.7m2 @ 15mm depth
- Product is supplied in polythene packaging
- Suitable for outside storage
Plastering Sand Data Sheet
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £150, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.