Reliance 22mm Heatguard Blending Valve (HEAT219058) is for mixing the flow and return water. Commonly referred to as Heatguard. This will achieve a stable system temperature in underfloor heating systems.
The valve is suitable for high flow rates. Covering up to 150m², all floor types and uses wax capsule technology. This valve has a lockable temperature adjustment mechanism. this prevents tampering and compression connections for ease of installation. The set temperature is indicated on the cap for easy adjustment.
It offers superb temperature control and a quick reaction to supply temperature changes. These benefits make the RWC/JG 22mm Heatguard UFH blending valve a great choice. The blending valve contains temperature-sensitive components. Please avoid soldering near the body.
Reliance 22mm Heatguard Blending Valve Features
- Wax capsule technology
- Lockable temperature adjustment mechanism
- Set temperature on cap
- Superb temperature control
- Quick reaction to supply temperature changes
- Suitable for all floor types
- Available in two sizes – 28mm and 22mm
- Compression type connections for ease of installation
- Temperature range: 35 – 65° Celsius (35° C – 65° C)
- Maximum Water Temperature: 90° Celsius
- Temperature Stability: +/- 2°C
- Maximum Static Pressure: 10 bar.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 6 bar
- Connections: 22mm Compression
- Floor area: approximately 150m²
Also available to purchase in 28mm: 28mm Blended Valve. Also, a John Guest Replacement.