This Reliance 28mm Heatguard Blending Valve HEAT115002 is for mixing the flow and return water. This will achieve a stable system temperature in underfloor heating systems. The blending valve is suitable for high flow rates. Covering up to 250m², all floor types and uses wax capsule technology.
The Reliance 28mm Blending Valve has a lockable temperature mechanism, to prevent tampering. Also, compression connections allowing for an easy installation. The temperature indicated on the cap makes the setting of the temperature simple. It offers superb temperature control and a quick reaction to supply temperature changes. These benefits make the RWC/JG 28mm Heatguard UFH blending valve a great choice for Domestic or commercial applications.
Reliance 28mm Heatguard Blending Valve Features
- Wax capsule technology
- Lockable temperature mechanism
- Set temperature on cap
- Superb temperature control
- Quick reaction to supply temperature changes
- Suitable for all floor types
- Available in two sizes – 28mm and 22mm
- Compression type connections for ease of installation
- Temperature Range: 35° – 60° Celsius
- Maximum Temperature: 90° Celsius
- Temperature Stability: + /- 2°C
- Return supply temperature: 5°C – 75°C
- Maximum Static Pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum Working Pressure: 6 bar
- Connections: 28mm compression
- Floor area: Approximately 250 m²
- Body: Cast gunmetal
- Internal brass components: DZR brass
- Seals: Nitrile elastomer
- Spring: Stainless steel
- Piston: Acudel
- Fittings: DZR brass
PLEASE NOTE: The Reliance 28mm Heatguard blending valve contains temperature-sensitive components. Please avoid Soilering near the body.
Also available to purchase in 22mm: 22mm Blended valve.