Rockwool Sound Insulation Slabs are suitable for both walls and floors. Its composition leads to excellent acoustic performance, dampening sound and vibrations from adjacent or the same dwelling.
As well as its acoustic properties, the Rockwool Sound Insulation Slab bears a Euroclass A1 fire rating, the highest fire resistance classification there is, and therefore can withstand temperatures of 1000 degrees and will not emit any toxic smoke. The slabs also comply with BS EN 13162.
The Sound Insulation Slab is vapour-permeable, stopping mould and rot.
- Length: 1200mm
- Width: 400mm
- Thickness: 100mm
- Pack quantity: 6 slabs
- Pack coverage: 400mm = 2.88m2
- Optimal acoustic performance
- Rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible – the highest level of fire resistance
- Water repellent qualities of this insulation prevent moisture build-up, damp and rot
- Vapour Permeable
- Easy to Install
- Durable insulation solution which will maintain high performance over the lifetime of the building