Rockwool Thermal Insulation 100mm Roll is a medium density mineral wool insulation developed specifically for thermal performance in loft spaces. As a non-combustible material, it can withstand temperatures of up to 1000˚C. In the event of a fire this can provide extra time for occupants to escape and emergency services to contain the fire, minimising damage to the property and contents.
In addition to the thermal and fireproofing characteristics, the mineral wool insulation also enhances home comfort with its acoustic performance, absorbing sound and reducing vibrations. The density, non-directional fibre orientation and its open porous structure trap sound waves and prevent them from travelling into the property.
Thermal Insulation Roll is supplied as a pre-split twin roll at 100mm thicknesses, for quick and easy insulation. 100mm thickness for laying between joists.
Rockwool Thermal Insulation 100mm Roll Specification
- Length: 2750 mm
- Thickness: 100 mm
- Width: 1200 mm
- Material: Stone Wool
- Usage: Multipurpose
- Coverage: 6.6m2
- Fire Retardant: Euroclass A1
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.044 W/mK
- Thermal Resistance R Value: 4.50 m2K/W
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Certifications Met: BS EN 13162
- Type: Loft Roll Insulation
- Manufacturer Model No: 180900
- Country Origin: UK
- Brand Name: Rockwool
Features & Benefits
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible – withstands temperatures of over 1,000°C.
- Low thermal conductivity – excellent home temperature regulation.
- Twin Roll format – for quick and easy installation between and over joists.
- Dimensionally stable – maintains long term performance.
- CE marked – quality assurance.
- Sustainable & recyclable – manufactured using naturally occurring volcanic rock.
- Produced from renewable volcanic rock, 97% recyclable