Deva Sutherland Mono Sink Mixer tap is manufactured using high-quality material. The tap works on a minimum of 0.2 bar to maximum 5.0 bar water pressure and is suitable for all water systems. This reliable offering comes with 12 years of guarantee against any manufacturing defects.
Sutherland Mono Sink Mixer Tap Features
- Swivel Spout
- Dual Flow
- WRAS Approved Product
- 12 Year Guarantee
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Suitable for all pressure systems
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc technology ensures a smooth ‘on’ and ‘off ‘ operation
- Minimum pressure – 0.2 bar
- Maximum pressure – 5.0 bar
12 Year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects.
The guarantee does not cover damage caused during fitting, or caused by poor installation or servicing, accidental or malicious damage, improper use or negligence, discolouration due to long exposure to sunlight or UV lights, and general wear and tear to the item and or working parts of the item (for example, the valve in a tap, shower heads, washers, seals, any item that would be expected to be replaced periodically during the life of the item).
Any working part as stated above would be covered by a 6-month warranty unless stated longer. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.