ThermoSphere’s In-screed heating cable is installed directly into the layer of screed to create an energy-efficient heating system. Suitable for almost any flooring finish and installation in concrete screeds of 50mm to 100mm. Lifetime warranty.
Can be fixed with either Fixing Profile or Cable Fixing Staples.
ThermoSphere In-screed Heating Cable Features
- Robust, hard-wearing cable with protective PVC coating.
- Suitable for installation in concrete screeds of 40mm to 100mm. For optimum efficiency, cables should be fixed to foil-faced insulation.
- Efficient storage heating effect. Take advantage of cheaper low-cost energy tariffs such as off-peak Economy 7 by heating up the floor construction during off-peak times.
Primary or secondary heating ThermoSphere screed heating cable is suitable for both primary and supplementary heating applications, in insulating properties.
- Flexible cable spacing. The heating output per m² can be adjusted by varying the cable spacing to achieve your designed heating output.
- In-screed Cable In m²: In-screed Cable 0.9-1.1m² 200w
- Output: 18W/m
- Heating Type: Primary heating for most rooms
- Protection: Earth shielded
- Heating Cable: Twisted Twin conductor
- Cable Thickness: 5.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 230V 50Hz
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.