Caberfloor Tongue and Groove Chipboard is a moisture-resistant and structural P5 board. Durelis TG is suitable for use in humid conditions, service class 2, mainly used for structural flooring. Durelis TG is manufactured from 100% recycled wood, consisting of 90% post-consumer wood, 10% pre-consumer wood. This board is an excellent alternative to traditional OSB/3 Boards. Can be used for both traditional housing construction and timber construction. As well as non-load-bearing applications such as interior fitting with relatively high humidity.
This board is available with a “TopFinish” surface. The heat-treated TopFinish surface (TF) creates an extra-hard, sealed surface with greater impact resistance, and it is easy to clean. The increased concentration of natural paraffin on the surface increases its moisture resistance. Our boards with a TopFinish surface also score highly for air tightness. These advantages mean that boards with a TopFinish surface are particularly suitable for building applications.
Tongue and Groove Chipboard Applications
- Concrete Formwork
Tongue and Groove Chipboard Features
- CE norm- P5
- Humid Conditions – Service Class 2
- Moisture Resistant – Yes
- Structural Use – Yes
- Wood – 100% Recycled
- Length – 2400mm
- Width – 600mm
- Depth – 18mm or 22mm
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.