Treated Roofing Batten used to fix Roof Tiles, Slates, and sheets.
The battens are blue in colour indicating that each batten has been assessed, graded and complies with the strength requirements of BS 5534 : 2003 + A1 : 2010.
The battens are manufactured from timber selected from approved sources according to BS 5534 : 2003 + A1 : 2010 and graded by an optical grading machine before applying a colour pigmented preservative treatment.
For use as part of a timber roof structure to support concrete, clay, fibre-cement, natural slate or metal roofing tiles and/or bitumen or wooden shingles in accordance with BS 5534 : 2003 + A1 : 2010.
Treated Roofing Batten Specification
- Width – 50mm
- Height – 25mm
- Length – May Vary
- Colour – May Vary
- Lengths delivered may vary from that on your order. We will deliver the total length but you may receive longer/shorter lengths depending on availability.
- Blue, Green or Red batten may be supplied due to material shortages, all colours comply with BS5534.
- The image is an illustration only.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.