This Triton Fast-Fit Electric Shower 9.5kW T80Z is the ideal replacement for most electric showers and is unlikely to expose any untiled areas or unused fixing holes.
Triton Fast-Fit Electric Shower 9.5kW T80Z Features
- Terminal for left and right cabling.
- 180° fully reversible swivel water inlet, accommodates water connections from either the left or right-hand side of the unit.
- Contemporary straight riser rail
- Five spray pattern handset
- Push Button Start/Stop
- Low-Pressure Indicator
- Power-On Indicator
- Approvals, Complies with BEAB, CE, BSI Kitemark
- Finish – White/Chrome
- Swing-Fit – Terminal for left & right cabling
- Swivel-Fit – A 180° fully reversible swivel water inlet
- Rub Clean Shower Head – 5 spray patterns
- Temperature Control – Stabilised
- Power Ratings – 9.5kW
- Water Entry Points – Top, bottom, side bottom, back (left-hand side unit) Top, bottom, side bottom, back (right-hand side unit)
- Cable Entry Points – Top, bottom, back (left-hand side unit) Top, bottom, back (right-hand side unit)
- Plumbing System – Cold water only
- Minimum Running Pressure/Flow for full performance – 1 bar at 8l/min
- Maximum Static Pressure – 10 Bar
- Surface Mounted Only
- Inlet Connection – 15mm compression
- Outlet Connection – 1/2” BSP
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.