Ultrafloor Level IT Renovate is suitable for the refurbishment of existing internal and external floors to depths between 3-40mm. This product is suitable for use in both commercial and domestic applications. Ultrafloors, Renovate It, has excellent flow properties, which has been specially designed for use over a wide variety of subfloors including strong, stable and prepared flooring substrates such as concrete, sand & cement, cementitious tile backer boards, abraded ceramic and terrazzo tiles, calcium sulphate/anhydrite/hemihydrate screeds, existing cementitious underlayment’s, damp proof membranes and surface electrical radiant heating systems. It is also suitable for timber floors.
Ultrafloor Level It Renovate Specification:
- For internal and external floors
- Foot traffic in as little as 2-2.5 hours
- Ready to receive floor coverings after 4 hours
- Use over most strong and stable subfloors
- Fibre-reinforced with flexible properties
- UFH compatible Low odour Protein free.
Because Renovate has Fibre Reinforcement, it can be used solely for self-levelling or can be used with our Lowtex system, which can be found in floor fixing components.