Velocity Multi-use Screws are premium multi-use double countersunk (CSK) screws, driver type PZ2. Suitable for hardwood, softwood, chipboard, MDF, plastic and thin sheet metal.
The unique patented Velocity screw has been specifically designed to give rapid installation into many different materials, whilst achieving exceptional pull-out resistance. Self-gripping patented D shape double countersunk head to assist countersinking and to prevent damage to furniture hardware.
Velocity Multi-use Screws Features
- Special plating to give over 504 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012.
- Partially threaded from 40mm to assist clamping of material
- Anti-friction lubrication with XXS5 to enhance screw insertion time and reduce driving torque.
- New thread configuration to reduce torque and give an enhanced pull-out resistance in a variety of applications
- Patented Twist Shank to give rapid drive and exceptional performance
- Substrates – Hardwood, Softwood, Chipboard, MDF, Plastic and Thin Sheet Metal
- Recess Type – Pozi
- Material – Carbon Steel
- Finish – Zinc & Yellow
- Corrosion Rating (1-5) 2 – Occasionally damp/wet rural and sheltered areas
- Lubrication – XXS5
- Salt Spray Resistance (Hrs)Tested to BS EN 9227 504
- Driver Bit Size – PZ2
- Head Type – Double Countersunk
- Point Type – Quick Start
- Thread Type – Extreme Grip Thread
- Diameters – 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm
- Lengths – 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 100mm
- Pack Quantity – 100 or 200