These R-XPS overlay panels are a lightweight construction board designed for use with tiles, cement-based screeds, and synthetic renders. It is manufactured from high density extruded polystyrene with a reinforced cement coating on the top and bottom surfaces providing excellent impact and compressive strength. The R-XPS panel can be cut using conventional tools and has good bonding properties for cement-based tile adhesives.
This Product can be directly tiled onto, no priming required.
Ideal for use in wet areas such as bathrooms and where there is exposure to moisture.
SOLVENT-BASED PRODUCTS MUST NOT BE USED.
Our Mapei VS90 can be used to fix panels down. The subfloor will require Primer.
XPS Overlay Panel Specification
- Total overall dimensions – 1200mm x 600 mm x 20mm
- Pipe Diameter – 16mm
- Thermal conductivity – 0.033 W/mk
- Pipe centres – 150mm
- Material – Cement Reinforced Surface XPS
- Water Absorption – 0.6%
- Compression Strength – 400 Kpa
- Temperature Range – -50 deg to 75 deg Centigrade
- Fire performance – BS 476 / EN13501-1 Class 0 / Euroclass E
- Sound Reduction – BS EN ISO 10140-3 19dB ( 6mm )
- Weight – 2.48 kgs
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.