We have multiple delivery options including next day carrier, 2-3 day carrier and collect from store.
- The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for next working day delivery must be placed before 2pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday.
- A dispatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if delivery is by carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
Click & Collect
Pay online, collect in-store
- Pay up-front when you check out online, just like most Click & Collect services.
- When you place your order, you will choose which branch you can collect your order from.
- You will receive an email from us when you place your order; this email will show your chosen branch for collection and your order number.
- Please contact the branch to check availability of your items before arrival.
- On Collection you will need your order reference number.
Click & Collect orders are free to collect from our branches.
If, after placing a Click & Collect order, you wish to change the order to be Delivered; this can be arranged by calling the branch. Please note delivery charges will apply to your order if you change the order to be Delivered instead of Collecting. Delivery charges will be payable directly to the branch. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Download our County Online Goods Return Form (PDF).
- Unwanted items must be returned in original condition and packaging within 14 days of the date of delivery.
- Items must be returned to the branch from which they were purchased, branch details can be found on your invoice / sales confirmation.
- Delivery charges are not refundable for unwanted items. The customer is responsible for return costs.
- County reserve the right to deduct a re-stocking fee from the amount of any refund.
- County hold the right to reduce the credit by up to 25% if these terms are not met.