47x100mm Tanalised Sawn and Treated Timber C24 (C16) grade is a premium structural timber. Commonly known as 4 x 2 (4″x 2″).
- The timber has a neat appearance with fewer physical imperfections
- Easy to handle quality machined, kiln-dried C24 graded construction timber.
- Manufactured to a superior standard so can be used for stud walls, joists for roofs and floors, and all structural and general joinery Applications:
- Strength graded to C24 in accordance with BS EN14081 and BS EN385.
- Provides guaranteed structural performance.
- Tanalised Timber
- Size – 47x100mm (47x100mm approx.)
- Grade – C16/C24
Image is an illustration ONLY.
Please Note – Timber sizes are nominal and may have smaller finished sizes, generally between 2-5mm. Timber size will also vary with moisture content – Wood naturally expands and contracts with moisture content so some changes in size should be expected.
Please Also Note that we will endeavour to deliver as many lengths as 4.8m, however, if you place a larger order you may find a few lengths at 3.6m. We will always deliver the total amount ordered. If this is going to be an issue please contact us on 01684 580554 or via email – email@example.com