47x200mm Tanalised Sawn and Treated Timber C24 (C16) grade is a premium structural timber. Commonly known as 2 x 8 (2″x 8″).
Please note –
- Image is an illustration ONLY.
- Timber sizes are nominal and may have smaller finished sizes, generally between 2-5mm. Timber size will also vary with moisture content – Wood naturally expands and contracts with moisture content so some changes in size should be expected.
- Stock levels are not live, if we don’t have the stock to support you at the time of purchase we will notify you.
- For Large orders please contact us via email@example.com
47x200mm Tanalised Sawn and Treated Timber Key Features
- The timber has a neat appearance with fewer physical imperfections
- Easy to handle quality machined, kiln-dried C24 graded construction timber.
- Manufactured to a superior standard so can be used for stud walls, joists for roofs and floors, and all structural and general joinery Applications:
- Strength graded to C24 in accordance with BS EN14081 and BS EN385.
- Provides guaranteed structural performance.
- Tanalised Timber
- Size – 47x200mm
- Grade – C16/C24