Fernox F3 is an effective, universal pH neutral, non-foaming cleaner, which removes sludge, scale and debris from existing central heating systems to restore heating efficiency and eliminate boiler noise. When commissioning new systems in accordance with local regulations and best practice, Cleaner F3 is ideal to remove flux residues and other installation debris to help extend the life of the boiler and the efficiency of the system. The Fernox Express range uses Barrier Pressure Pack technology and compressed air propellent to expel the product so the entire range is non-flammable. The propellent (compressed air) is not mixed with the active product so there is no risk of air ingress into the system which could accelerate future risk of corrosion.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and convenient to use – doses in 30 seconds – no need to drain down the system
- Neutral, universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new and existing heating systems
- When used in conjunction with Protector F1 gas savings of up to 15% can be achieved every time you heat your room
- One 400ml, 100% recyclable canister treats up to 130 litres of system water (16 radiators) and the equivalent of 250m2 of underfloor systems
- Compatible with all metals and materials including aluminium
- pH Neutral, non-hazardous and environmentally formulation – add via a radiator, towel rail, filling loop or TF1 System Filter
- Product code: 62420
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.