Masonry Single Piece Joint Hanger, galvanised and available in 47 or 75mm wide and lengths 100mm to 225mm.
Masonry Single Piece Joint Hanger Specification:
- Material: Galvanised Mild Steel DX51D+Z600 to EN10346:2015
- Coating/Finish/Colour: 600g/m² Zinc Coating
- Lengths: 100mm to 225mm, see options.
- Widths: 47mm or 75mm
- Material Gauge: 2.0mm
- Individual Weight (kg): 0.325
- Declared Load bearing Capacity: 5kN SWL (SLS)
- Fire Rating: Euroclass A1
- Fixing Type: Built in to masonry – No mechanical fixings required to wall.
- Back of hanger must be tight against wall.
- Joists are to be cut square with a gap not exceeding 6mm from the rear of the hanger.
- A minimum 675mm of set masonry must be in place over support flange before loads are applied.
- Joist to be nailed through side gusset using 3.75x30mm square twisted nails.
- The underside of joists should be notched to provide a level surface for plaster boarding.