Boiler comes complete with Flue and Smart Plus Wireless Thermostat.
Boiler options: 28kw / 34kw / 40kw.
Why buy a Navien Condensing Combi NCB Boiler?
- Only the finest stainless steel components used to ensure unbeatable build quality and long lasting reliability
- SEDBUK A rated boasting the highest efficiencies for your heating and hot water requirements
- Intuitive easy to use controls help you to minimise running costs and get the best from your heating solution
- Built in system offering unprecedented flue flexibility, enabling the boiler to be fitted virtually anywhere in the home
- Industry leading condensing technology to maximise performance and minimise emissions
- Exceptional customer and service support available – help from our trained experts is just a phone call away
Gas Combi Boiler
- Class leading flue lengths and IPX5 rating mean the Navien NCB can be installed almost anywhere in your property. With total siting flexibility
- The blue touchscreen control gives full control of heating and hot water temperatures, the screen will even provide the Navien service engineer with details of how efficiently the unit is preforming.
- The traditional stainless steel and brass construction means built in reliability combined with the high efficiency for which Navien are famous.
- All Navien heating units are capable of using Natural Gas and LPG straight out of the box meaning no worries you have the correct unit whether you live in the centre of London or in the highlands of Scotland.
- The Navien NCB comes “open therm” ready this will give instant access to the latest control technology with minimum disruption and less cost on installation.
- The Navien NCB is not just a standalone unit it can be combined with all other Navien products, combination boiler, water heater and mCHP to provide the perfect solution to small and medium commercial requirements.
Features & Benefits
- SEDBUK A rated condensing efficiency and low pollutant emissions
- Integrated primary and secondary stainless steel heat exchangers prevent corrosion and erosion ensuring an extended lifespan
- The full modulation system continuously optimises its Heat/DHW output
- Extended venting up to 20M is possible, allowing flexible installation options
- An optional outdoor weather sensor (known as compensation sensor) enables the boiler to run in condensing mode
- Quick DHW supply function provides ideal solution for inconvenient wait
- Self-diagnosis and error feedback feature offers quick trouble shooting guide
Modern and eye-catching touch panel design
- Stylish touch-type control panel adds visual appeal and is easy to use.
- RESET, DHW only, and Temperature Control available
- INFO button gives you useful information on LPM, supply/return water temperatures, etc.
- ECO button allows water and energy savings.