Fernox Cleaner F3 265ml is a universal, fast acting and effective pH neutral cleaner for central heating systems. It is designed to remove debris, sludge and scale from existing systems. It restores heating efficiency and eliminates boiler noise. Designed for pre-commission cleaning of new installations in accordance with BS 7593:2019, by removing flux residues and other debris to help extend the life of a system.
Part of the tried and tested Fernox Cleaner range, this 265ml product offers reduced packaging and waste without compromising on high performance, quality and ease of use. This conveniently size bottle can treat an average 100 litre system or 12 radiators and maybe dosed via a TF1 Filter.
Cleaner F3 can be used for all types of cleaning methods; manual or magnetic flushes and for heavily sludged systems, Cleaner F3 can be used in conjunction with a powerflushing unit.
Cleaning a central heating system using Fernox Cleaner F3 and protect with Fernox Protector F1 can restore and maintain system efficiency resulting in a gas saving of up to 15% every time you heat your room.
Features and Benefits
- Universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new systems in accordance with BS 7593:2019
- Removes sludge, limescale and installation debris
- Suitable for use on new and existing systems to optimise efficiency
- Compatible with all metals and materials in heating systems, including aluminium
- Treats an average sized UK home of up to 100L, 12 radiators and 190 sqm of underfloor heating. Smaller volume product – less packaging waste and lower environmental impact.
- pH Neutral, non-hazardous formulation
- Product code: 62455