The Heatmiser UH6 Wiring Centre is a 6 Zone control box designed to work with the dial and programmable thermostats. The UH6 wiring centre provides central switching and is therefore ideally situated next to the underfloor heating manifold. On demand from any zone, a 230v output is provided to switch the relevant zone actuators, underfloor heating pump and valve. A volt free connection is supplied for the boiler, making it compatible with almost all types of boilers.
Heat & UFH Pump Delay
When there’s a demand it is possible to set a timed delay, before activating the Pump & Heat* outputs
During hot weather the heating may not be required as often, which means after long periods of the UFH pump not being used, the pump can seize and refuse to operate. To prevent this, it is good practice to operate the pump once a day, the creepage function does this for you. Once enabled the UH6 wiring centre will operate the pump for 1 minute, only if the outputs have not been operated by a thermostat, within the preceding 24 hours. This function does not operate the HEAT output.
- Up to 4 actuators can be connected to each zone.
- Central wiring for up to 6 zones
- DIN Rail Mounting Option (DIN Rail not included)
- Output for underfloor heating valve and pump activated when any thermostat calls for heat
- Actuator outputs: 230v
- Dimensions (LxHxD) 265 x 95 x 64mm
- Supply Relay: 230v AC 50/60Hz 1 Phase
- Load Max Total: 3 Amp Resistive
- Load Max: 5 Amp Resistive
- IP Protection Installed: IP20
- Weight: 614g