The Heatmiser UH8-RF Wireless Wiring Centre is an 8 Zone control centre. Designed to work with our Slimline-RF and NeoAir Thermostats.
The UH8-RF provides central switching, installation of the wiring centre should be at the manifold location. 8 zones, as well as an output for a hot water cylinder, is available. On-demand from any zone, a 230v output is provided to switch the relevant zone actuators, underfloor heating pump and valve.
Volt free connections, making it compatible with almost all types of boilers. Using an RF-Switch/Receiver the boiler signal can be sent via RF making a complete wireless solution. An external aerial is available for use when the UH8-RF is being mounted in a metal cupboard or there is the possibility of limitations to signal.
A software option in the thermostat allows you to configure which zones are underfloor heating and which zones are radiators. Radiator zones will not enable the underfloor heating pump, valve and boiler when there is a call for heat. Radiator zones should enable the boiler from the end switch of the valve.
Heatmiser UH8-RF Wireless Wiring Centre Features
- Central wiring for up to 8 zones
- Up to 6 actuators per zone.
- DIN Rail Mounting Option (DIN Rail not included)
- Output for underfloor heating valve and pump activated when any thermostat calls for heat
- Wireless Fail Safe Function
- Wireless Boiler Link (RF Switch Optional)
- Works with our Slimline-RF and neoAir)
- Output for multiple radiator zones
- Output for domestic hot water
- Supply Relay: 230v AC 50Hz 1 Phase
- Load Max Total: 3 Amp Resistive
- Load Max: 5 Amp Resistive
- IP Protection Installed: IP20
- Dimensions (L,H,D): 384 x 148 x 60mm
- Weight: 1215g