Mapei Ultra Bond Eco 380 is a solvent-free, non-flammable vinyl/PVC adhesive. It is dispersed in water, with a strong initial bond and long open time.
Mapei Ultra Bond Eco 380 Uses
Use for bonding PVC/vinyl, homogenous and heterogenous sheet or tile, semi-flexible vinyl tiles onto all kinds of internal, absorbent and moisture stable substrates normally used in building. Particularly suitable for use in environments subject to intense traffic and wheelchair use – in compliance with EN 12529.
Suitable for use over heated floors.
Recommended for static and dynamic loads, including intense loads, in residential, commercial and industrial environments (such as hospitals, shopping centres, airports, etc.).
May be applied with a notched trowel or roller to bond resilient wall coverings.
- Approx. 55m2 per 15 kg, 18m2 per 5 kg.
Please note that this product must be shipped via Pallet to protect the goods.
Mapei Ultra Bond Eco 380 Specification
- Very easy to apply
- Strong, tough initial tack
- Extended open time
- Excellent permanent tack
- Tough and elastic film with “leg-effect”
- Excellent adhesion to all types of substrate
- Suitable for all areas used by wheeled vehicles in
- Compliance with regulation DIN EN 12529;
- Harmless for floor installers and end-users
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.