Kiln Dried Sand is used as an infill between block or paving slabs. MPN: HSKDS25P. It’s a fine, clean and dry aggregate sand for brushing into joints of paving to help prevent lateral movement whilst allowing drainage.
A dry, lime-free washed silica sand, which contains approximately 95% silica. The typical grain size is ≤ 0.5mm.
It can also be used to landscape the garden and use as a pot topper with plants or foliage, it aids moisture retention in soils. Is suitable for use on driveways, borders and paths and helps suppress weed growth.
- Block paving joints
- Plant topper
- Weed suppressant
Coverage is approximate and depends on block type being used.
- Small blocks 3m2
- Large blocks 6m2
- Product is supplied in polythene packaging
- Suitable for outside storage
Health and Safety
As with all naturally-occurring silica sands, small amounts of respirable silica may be present. If inhaled in excessive quantities over extended periods, respirable silica can constitute a long-term health hazard.
Please note that the product supplied comes in from natural sources and may vary in colour, size and texture.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.