This Underfloor Heating 20-100m2 Pack Stapled Kit is the ideal solution for small extensions or conservatories. This pack is designed to be installed on top of the insulation. The underfloor pipes are simply held in position by staples on top of the insulation.
These complete wet underfloor heating kits include highly manufactured parts by Emmett and Esbe.
The pipe within this pack allows for 20m2 @ 200mm centres and 15m2 @ 150mm Centres.
Free With these Packs
- FREE DELIVERY
- FREE REAMING TOOL
- FREE PIPE CUTTER
Please note the following:
- Controls are not included in this pack, these will need to be added separately.
- The image is an illustration only. We will supply either a Wilo Yanos Para or Grundfos UPM3 pump. if you wish for a specific manufacturer please put in your notes when ordering.
- Pipe may be sent in lengths of either 100m or 200m depending on availability – The total required length will be Delivered.
Underfloor Heating Pack Stapled Kit includes
- As Required 16mm Pert Pipe
- Single Loop/Room Pump Control Pack with ‘A’ rated Pump Or Manifold with Pump Control Pack
- 1/2″ x 3/4 Male Reducers where required.
- As Required 16mm fittings
- A Required Manual Holding 66mm Pipe Clips
- As Required Bend Supports
- As Required Perimeter Edging
Please contact our technical sales team via email [email protected].
We have multiple delivery options
- Next Day Carrier
- Delivery From Branch 1-5 Working Day
- Pallet -1-3 Days
- Standard 1 -3 Day Carrier
- Economy 1-3 Day Carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on most items for orders over £250, exceptions do apply.
Click And Collect
Please note that our stock levels are not live. Please contact your local branch prior to purchase, so that we can ensure the product is available to you. If the product isn’t available, we can organise this through an alternative branch.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm, this gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all carrier delivered items within 48hrs, and all items delivered on our own transport within 5 days, Monday to Friday. Saturday Delivery can be made upon request, depending on availability.
- An email will be sent when your goods leave us via Carrier, this email will include tracking information. If your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you.
- If delivery is from a Branch, then a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange.